I believe in miracles, but not in “miracle weight loss”. I do not believe that weight loss attempts can be successful without the individual making an effort in exercise, diet and entire lifestyle modification.
Painful enough, there are many quick fix weight loss solutions with uncertain promises, yet individuals in need of weight solution patronize them. If you have tried and did not succeed, try these tips and be guaranteed of success.
- Do not skip meals; develop a regular eating plan of 3 meals and 2 snacks per day.
- Make a healthy snack choice.
- Eat plenty fruit and vegetables.
- Eat whole grains and get rid of white flour, white pasta, white rice and simple carbohydrates.
- Eat plenty of lean protein
- Study your body’s calorie need, and make sure that you burn off more calories than you are taking in.
- Avoid sodas and other carbonated drinks, fresh fruit juices are a far healthier option.
- Plan your meals, snacks and exercise ahead if you intend to be successful in your efforts.
- Include exercise as part of your weight loss plan.
- Remember that you can not eat your cake and have it, avoid the much publicized slimmer’s snacks and other allegedly ‘healthier’ alternatives to the foods we can’t resist. ‘low-fat’ and ‘reduced fat’ claims on most food labels simply means that the product has slightly fewer calories than another similar product, and research shows that we tend to eat more of the foods that we believe are lower in calories.
Add your own tip.